Thank you for your continued support over this last year as we all have adjusted to life during the pandemic. As our state continues to lift COVID restrictions, Rancho Park Veterinary Clinic will begin operating in a more normal manner. Our full re-opening process will happen in phases and will take place over the next several weeks. We will cautiously move through these phases to ensure the health and safety of all our clients and staff members. We ask for your patience as we work towards this “new normal” and learn how to better our procedures along the way!
We encourage you to take a moment and please read through this email to familiarize yourself with our plan to invite clients back into the hospital for doctor appointments.
RE-OPENING PLAN PHASE 1:
IN-PERSON DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS and PRE-ORDERED MEDICINE & FOOD PICK UP ONLY
To begin Wednesday, July 7th
To ensure a safe and orderly appointment with your doctor, please note the following rules are to be adhered to by all.
When scheduling your appointment:
• You must request an in-person appointment.
• We will allow you to accompany your pets into the building (1 masked person per pet).
• Curbside appointments are welcome.
When arriving at the hospital:
• Please call the office at 310-474-3398 to let us know you are here.
• Our receptionist will advise you on when to bring your pet into the building.
When in the hospital:
- In order for us to maintain proper space between individuals in the waiting area, only 4 clients will be allowed in at a time.
- Only one person (must be over 18 years of age) per family is allowed in the building for the exam. If you have family members with you (including children), we will ask you to remain as a curbside appointment.
- No mask, no entry.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., cough, fever) we ask you to reschedule your exam.
These guidelines are to be followed by all clients regardless of vaccination status.
At this time, all other appointments (tech visits, surgery drop-offs and fecal drop-offs, etc.) will remain as curbside only.
Please remember to pre-order your medicine and food and allow 24 hours for us to prepare them.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through this transition. Our main priority is keeping everyone healthy, comfortable, and safe during their visit, and we hope these policies will allow us to support an amazing experience for you and your pets. Please call us if you have any questions.